Friday, January 8, 2010

I suppose this is food related...


Well, this video of squirrel monkeys at the bronx zoo eating blueberry studded jello is making the rounds on legitimate food blogs--so, I suppose that means I'm allowed as well. Which is good, cause it's so damn adorable. 

But don't fear, there's more.  After watching that video, I got to thinking how much I love jello. After thinking about how much I love jello, I spent the greater part of this afternoon doing some sleuthing to find a classy version of this jiggly treat.  Success! Check out these blueberry martini jello shots with nifty suspended blueberries. I know i'll definitely be trying them out this weekend...

2 comments:

b.fantasy said...

Want some help? I will gladly be your sous-chef.

Unknown said...

yeah you are back!